FAQ - How Does Freight/Truck (LTL) Delivery Work?
LTL Deliveries for Answer Safes will be to the first dry place at your home's ground level; This includes the garage or front door" but no stairs.
If your order with us has shipped via a Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) Freight, the freight carrier will contact you by phone to set up a delivery appointment once the freight has arrived at the destination terminal. Please make sure that you have provided a valid phone number for them to reach you.
If it has been over 2 weeks since your order has shipped out and you have not heard from the freight carrier, please contact us for assistance at (800) 651-8835 with your order information.
Please note the following Terms and Conditions for Freight Delivery Services:
- Delivery WILL NOT be attempted without a delivery appointment
- The Freight Carrier will only make 3 attempts to contact you before they will reach out to SecureIt for assistance.
- If SecureIt can’t reach you then it is possible the shipment will accrue storage charges if delayed delivery extends over 14 days.
- There will need to be someone at home who is over 18 years of age available to inspect, accept and sign for your pallet(s) of product(s).
- These pallets are usually very heavy and will be delivered on a truck that has a lift gate. The freight carrier will not leave them without a signature, and we want you to inspect the items first.
o If there is major damage to the packaging, you have the right to refuse the entire shipment.
o If there is minor damage to the packaging, you have the right to check the contents for damage before signing the Bill of Lading.
- If the product is damaged, you have the right to refuse the entire shipment.
- If you’re not sure about all the contents, or you don’t see anything obvious you should sign the Bill of Lading as: Possible Concealed Damage.
In either case, please call us immediately and email us at Support@secureittactical.com with pictures of the damages/issues that have occurred.